Created for a challenge. I used a sizzix die to create the tag shape. The larger shape was cut from canvas paper, then rubbed with Distress pads in Walnut Stain & Dusty Concord. This was then spritzed, then sprayed with a little Antique Gold spray. Finished by sponging on a little Mustard Seed ink.
The centre piece was sponged with Dusty Concord, Mustared Seed and Fired Brick, before stamping with a text in StazOn Royal Purple. Walnut Stain was sponged around the edges, and then it was also sprayed with Antique gold.
The flourishes are sizzlets die cuts. Cut from cream card, then sponged with the same colours as above. The flourishes were attached, followed by a Paper Whimsy image. Flowers were punched from a sheet of faux rust paper I had made and brads placed through the centre, and finally a text ribbon was coloured and an eyelet placed through the top of the tag before adding various fibres.